About Clare Bridge of Leawood
Clare Bridge of Leawood provides a comfortable, home-like setting with programs and services designed specifically for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other memory impairments. Clare Bridge offers private or companion suites in a comfortable neighborhood-like environment. Unique building features, such as visual cues and walking paths, help residents to stay independent and find their way around. Twenty-four hour trained staff work closely with each resident to promote independence, dignity, and choice. Our life enrichment program enables residents to participate in activities that can enhance self-esteem and maximize quality of life. Services offered at Clare Bridge include assistance with personal care, three nutritious home-cooked meals, snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, and life enrichment programs.
- Exterior doors alarmed at all times for residents safety
- Outdoor, enclosed courtyards/patios
- Ongoing dementia training to assist staff in managing difficult behaviors and work effectively with the memory impaired
- Life Enrichment and Memory Support Programs(variety of activities, outings, and events)
- Private dinning room for intimate or special celebrations
- Beauty/Barbershop with full-service salon options: hair styling, manicures, pedicures, facials, and more)
- Fully enclosed sun-room
- Game room, living room, hobbies/crafts room, and country kitchen for resident use
Schedule an appointment!
Contact a senior living advisor.