Clare Bridge of Grand Blanc
5130 Baldwin Road
Holly, MI 48442
Facility License: AH250236933
Alzheimer’s Memory Care
About Clare Bridge of Grand Blanc
Clare Bridge provides a comfortable, home-like setting with programs and services designed specifically for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other memory impairments. Clare Bridge offers private and companion suites in a comfortable neighborhood environment. Unique building features, such as visual cues and walking paths, help residents stay independent and find their way. Twenty-four hour trained staff works closely with each resident to provide personal assistance that promotes independence, dignity and choice. Our life enrichment program enables residents to participate in activities that can enhance self-esteem and maximize quality of life. Services offered at Clare Bridge include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, and life enrichment programs.
- Purposefully designed environment, including interior and exterior walking paths, way-finding cues and a home-like setting
- All exterior doors alarmed at all times
- Neighborhoods designed for small groups of residents help to regulate stimulation and create familiarity
- Resident Assistance Center located within each neighborhood enables staff to provide necessary services with privacy and dignity
- Exterior living spaces include enclosed courtyards and patios
- Holistic approach; specific staff are responsible for assisting with all aspects of an individual’s needs
- Training designed to assist staff in managing difficult behaviors and work effectively with the memory impaired
- Life Enrichment and Memory Support Programs
Schedule an appointment!
Contact a senior living advisor.
The above community description is provided by the community and not by A Place
for Mom. A Place for Mom does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this
information. Seniors and their families should confirm features and amenities with
the community’s representatives.
Read arthritis information including potential risk factors for seniors, treatments, and how to live with arthritis.
Find information about choosing in home care services and how to determine the senior care solutions available.
Read Sundowners Syndrome information including possible causes and how to cope with Sundowners Syndrome.
We Love Helping Families Find the Right Senior Care
"We so appreciate the time, effort, and tenacity that you put
into finding us a perfect match for Dad. You are
so good at your job! You made the emotional, and confusing,
and dreadful job of finding Dad a place to live out the rest of his
life, a much simpler task."
-- Sharon S., Found Residential Care Home in Sterling Heights, MI
"Thanks to you and all of your tremendous efforts he has been
placed in a wonderful facility called Veronica's Place in Royal
Oak, MI. Brenda and the other staff are making him feel like a king
and I am so relieved to know that he is happy and thriving with
such a nice group of people."
-- Robin P., Found Residential Care Home in Detroit, MI
Call (866) 344-4946
- Get FREE guidance
- Compare costs and services
- Get an insider's view on communities