Clare Bridge of Beaverton
16655 Northwest Walker Road
Beaverton, OR 97006
About Clare Bridge of Beaverton
Clare Bridge provides a comfortable, home-like setting with programs and services designed specifically for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other memory impairments. Clare Bridge offers private and companion suites in a comfortable neighborhood environment. Unique building features, such as visual cues and walking paths, help residents stay independent and find their way. Twenty-four hour trained staff works closely with each resident to provide personal assistance that promotes independence, dignity and choice. Our life enrichment program enables residents to participate in activities that can enhance self-esteem and maximize quality of life. Services offered at Clare Bridge include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, and life enrichment programs.
- Purposefully designed environment, including interior and exterior walking paths, way-finding cues and a home-like setting
- All exterior doors alarmed at all times
- Neighborhoods designed for small groups of residents help to regulate stimulation and create familiarity
- Resident Assistance Center located within each neighborhood enables staff to provide necessary services with privacy and dignity
- Exterior living spaces include enclosed courtyards and patios
- Holistic approach; specific staff are responsible for assisting with all aspects of an individual’s needs
- Training designed to assist staff in managing difficult behaviors and work effectively with the memory impaired
- Life Enrichment and Memory Support Programs
Schedule an appointment!
Contact a senior living advisor.
- Activities Onsite
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Beautician Onsite
- Nurses on Staff
- Visiting Physical Therapist
- Visiting Occupational Therapist
- Visiting Speech Therapist
- Complimentary Transportation
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Offered
- Aging in Place
The above community description is provided by the community and not by A Place
for Mom. A Place for Mom does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this
information. Seniors and their families should confirm features and amenities with
the community’s representatives.
Read arthritis information including potential risk factors for seniors, treatments, and how to live with arthritis.
Read hearing loss information and facts including the effect in seniors, treatments and how to cope with hearing loss. Get in-depth senior hearing loss info.
Read legal planning for seniors information and resources including living trusts, living wills, and DPOA.
We Love Helping Families Find the Right Senior Care
"When I first started this process I had no idea where to start
and was completely overwhelmed. Now, my mom is doing fabulous!
She is so happy and has made so many friends. This is the
best thing we have done for her and should have done
-- Cathy C., Found Assisted Living in Portland, OR
"You were terrific. You gave me good suggestions and listened to
my feedback. You managed to be both supportive and to nudge
me when I was tiring in the search, or when I didn't
follow up on something."
-- Celia W., Found Assisted Living in Portland, OR
Call (866) 344-4946
- Get FREE guidance
- Compare costs and services
- Get an insider's view on communities