Citrus Heights Terrace
7952 Old Auburn Road
Citrus Heights, CA 95610
Facility License: 347001498
Alzheimer’s Memory Care
About Citrus Heights Terrace
Peace of mind is in store for you and your loved one at Citrus Heights Terrace. Our Comprehensive Care Assisted Living Community provides an array of services to meet the needs of our residents. Our 24hr staff assists with bathing, dressing, personal hygiene and grooming for residents with these needs. Residents have an enhanced quality-of-life from all meals and snacks, socialization, activities and a serene outdoor courtyard. Transportation and a full range of other services also provided.
Featuring exceptional memory care at affordable rates, Citrus Heights Terrace offers easy suburban living just north of Sacramento. This community specializes in caring for those with Alzheimer’s disease or other dementia, from mild cognitive impairment to advanced memory loss. Programs and services are designed to honor our resident’s individual needs for dignity and respect.
Benefits of Residency:
– Secured perimeters, wander detection devices and 24-hour staffing
– Lovely gardens and courtyard for outdoor activities
– Private and shared apartments are offered, accommodating residents’ preferences and budgets
– Furnished rooms wired for cable and private telephone allow for personalization and decorating by resident
– Personal assistance with activities of daily living, such as medications management, bathing and using the restroom
– Low staff-to-resident ratio for responsive attention
– Caring and professional staff with on-going training in “best practices” from the Alzheimer’s Association and the Alzheimer’s Aid Society
– A watchful eye is kept on residents’ health and well-being since some memory care residents having difficulty stating their needs
– Licensed professionals are welcome to supplement the care provided whenever appropriate
– Full schedule of activities allows residents to engage in meaningful and enjoyable pastimes, enjoy new friendships and socialize, remain engaged in life, and continue to be physically and mentally challenged
– Residents who have difficulty sleeping at night can participate in relaxing recreational activities
– Three balanced and tasty meals are served daily, along with between meal snacks, offering residents opportunities to socialize as well as to meet their nutritional requirements
– Housekeeping, linen/laundering, maintenance and other services are provided
– Family members and friends are invited and encouraged to participate in the many community events and celebrations
Schedule an appointment!
Contact a senior living advisor.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Beautician Onsite
- Nurses on Staff
- Doctor on Call
- Visiting Nurse
- Visiting Podiatrist
- Visiting Dentist
- Visiting Physical Therapist
- Visiting Occupational Therapist
- Visiting Speech Therapist
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Offered
- Aging in Place
The above community description is provided by the community and not by A Place
for Mom. A Place for Mom does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this
information. Seniors and their families should confirm features and amenities with
the community’s representatives.
Evaluate the saftey of your aging parents home with this checklist.
Read information about how residential care homes and adult family homes provide a comfortable senior living opportunity.
Read Sundowners Syndrome information including possible causes and how to cope with Sundowners Syndrome.
We Love Helping Families Find the Right Senior Care
"We did not know where to begin - but through your caring,
expert advice you guided us through the process and who to contact.
From ideas of home
care, to attorneys, to the VA plan as well as help with the
mounds of paperwork required to arrange where Mom would now call
home - all were due to you - thank you sooooo much!"
-- Steve C., Found Assisted Living in Citrus Heights, CA
"Thank you so very much for your help in finding a place for our
mom. My sister says that mom seems very happy there at Octavia's
and it's so wonderful that it is only 3 blocks from my sister's
-- Beverly R., Found Residential Care Home in Huntington Beach, CA
Call (866) 344-4946
- Get FREE guidance
- Compare costs and services
- Get an insider's view on communities