Chesterwood Village, Ashley Place
8073 Tylersville Road West Chester OH 45069
- Assisted Living Suites
- Patio Homes
- Luxury Apartments
- Long-Term Nursing Care
- Memory-Assisted Care
- State-of-the-Art Rehabilitation and Therapy
- Main Street centerpiece.
Main Street is not only fascinating and innovative, but also unique to most any retirement community in America.
- The Monarch Cinema shows free classic movies twice each day for our residents and guests, complete with free popcorn and ice cold root beer in our O'Smyley's Pub.
- Our historic chapel is ideal for worship, weddings and other special events and ceremonies.
- Main Street also offers a fully-equipped personalized styling salon, a cafe, a pet shop, fine dining, a doctor's office, an ice cream parlor...and even a soothing outdoor water tower and train yard with railroad tracks.
- Future plans include an independent facility with a parking garage, and floor plans designed for the next generation of retirement-age residents.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I am happy with this community for the excellent care. The staff are nice and always caring. The community is beautiful and I like knowing that she is in a safe and clean community. She is able to take care...
During our tour of the Chesterwood Village, Ashley Place, we noticed that the place was way too big. There was too much going on, and we decided it would not be a good fit for my mother. The tour guide was...
Mom fell in love with Chesterwood Village. She was excited about the large variety of activities & the level of involvement of the residents. The staff knew the names of the residents and greeted each one....See all 7 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.