10550 East 21st Street North
Wichita, KS 67206
Facility License: N087048
Assisted Living, Independent Living, Alzheimer’s Memory Care
About Chaucer Estates
Chaucer Estates is managed by Meridian Senior Living which is based out of Hickory, NC. Meridian Senior Living currently oversees 99 facilities covering 11 states.
Chaucer Estates offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and Temporary stays (known as respite).
Residency at Chaucer Estates includes a complete array of services and accommodations for all residents:
• All utilities are included in your monthly rate including basic cable and phone service.
• On-site Beauty Salon/Barber Shop (performing shampoo/set, perms, coloring, manicures, pedicures, men’s haircuts, etc.)
• Individual Climate Control In Each Unit
• Complete Dining Program (3 Home-Cooked Meals & Snacks Provided Daily)
• Special Diets as needed/required
• Transportation Provided as needed for no additional charge
• Building & Grounds Maintenance
• Full-service Housekeeping performed on a weekly basis
• Independent Cottages are provided with washer/dryer in each unit for all your laundry needs
• An assortment of activities & social program
Assisted Living also includes:
• On-call Physician Services
• Private Bath in Each Room w/Step-In Showers
• Medication Assistance/distribution
• Nursing staff including 24-hour LPNs and CNAs with two RNs also on staff
• Emergency Pendant System to notify staff of immediate needs
• Assisted Living has full access to our in-house laundry facility or our staff will be happy to assist with laundry services at no additional charge.
• Memory Care Wing (for those with Alzheimer’s or other advanced forms of dementia)
Schedule an appointment!
Contact a senior living advisor.
- Activities Onsite
- Activities Offsite
- Devotional Services Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Beautician Onsite
- Nurses on Staff
- Doctor on Call
- Visiting Nurse
- Visiting Podiatrist
- Visiting Physical Therapist
- Visiting Occupational Therapist
- Visiting Speech Therapist
- Resident Parking Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Offered
- Aging in Place
The above community description is provided by the community and not by A Place
for Mom. A Place for Mom does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this
information. Seniors and their families should confirm features and amenities with
the community’s representatives.
Learn about veteran's benefits for seniors and whether you qualify. From the service requirement to the three tiers of VA's improved pension, learn your financial eligibility.
Learn about the effects of high blood pressure for senior citizens and how to maintain a healthy blood pressure.
Read Sundowners Syndrome information including possible causes and how to cope with Sundowners Syndrome.
We Love Helping Families Find the Right Senior Care
"I wish to thank you for the warm and friendly voice. It is a
comfort to hear someone who understands some of the difficulties
that arise with the care of our parents, and in this case, sibling.
The calming effect of just having someone to talk with, who listens
is very refreshing."
-- Gary W., Found Assisted Living in Wichita, KS
"She never thought she would enjoy someone else doing the
cooking, but she brags about the food to anyone who will
-- Linda G., Found Assisted Living in Wichita, KS
Call (866) 344-4946
- Get FREE guidance
- Compare costs and services
- Get an insider's view on communities