10550 East 21st Street N Wichita KS 67206
Located in the Northeast section of Wichita, we are right behind the Super Target, Hobby Lobby and Cabela's and just off the K96 exit. You can get to almost anywhere in Wichita within 30 minutes.
Here is a list of some of the great things about Chaucer Estates:
Residency at Chaucer Estates includes a complete array of services and accommodations for all residents:
- Private Room Accommodations
- All utilities are included in your monthly rate (includes cable and phone)
- On-site Beauty Salon/Barber Shop
- Individual Climate Control In Each apartment
- Exercise programs (including water aerobics in a 90 degree heated pool)
- Restaurant Style Dining Program (3 Meals & Snacks Provided Daily)
- Transportation Available
- Building & Grounds Maintenance
- Full-service Housekeeping performed on a weekly basis
- An assortment of activities & social program
Assisted Living also includes:
- On-call Physician Services
- Private Bath in Each Room w/Step-In Showers
- Special Diets as needed/required
- Nursing staff with 24-hour Licensed Nursing
- Wireless Call Pendant System to notify staff of immediate needs
- Assisted Living has full access to our in-house laundry facility or our staff will be
happy to assist you with laundry services at no additional charge.
- Memory Care Wing (for those with Alzheimer's or other advanced forms of dementia)
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A Family for Mom
I have been very impressed by the family feeling that prevades Chaucer Estates. Every staff member shows such sincerity it makes me feel that Mother is going to be cared for as if I were there.
Best, Best, Best Decision We Made!
The staff are amazing! My friend is getting unbelievable care. They helped her to a better stage and maintained her integrity and dignity through the process. A Place For Mom has surpassed our expectation,...
They were very helpfulSee all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.