151 Beaudry Cres Martensville SK S0K2T1
Chateau Villa is located in the beautiful Lake Vista subdivision of Martensville, SK. Walking paths, lakes, and parks surrounds this area and all services and businesses are within minutes.
Chateau Villa boasts spacious 1 and 2 bedroom suites, ranging in size from 1030sqft to 1343sqft. These units offer pantries, huge walk in closets, a laundry room with extra room for storage. The 2 bedroom suites even offer a second bathroom. They are created for adults who still prefer independent living, but are looking for the safety of an apartment, and the socializing that comes with it!
Martensville is a growing community. It has all the services of a large city, with the charm and safety of small town living. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
- Geared to low maintenance lifestyle
- Grass and snow yard care provided
- Friendly & safe community
- Indoor heated garage with additional storage (fee applies)
- Ample visitor parking
- Common room with kitchen facility for social & family events
- Central elevator for convenience and ease
- Security entrances controlled from each suite
- Engineered sound resistant walls
- Interconnected fire alarm system
- Guest suite
- Modern elegant mid-upscale suites
- Open concept executive style layouts
- Spacious kitchen with large corner pantry
- Fridge, range, range hood, & dishwasher included
- Individual temperature controlled suites
- Wide, wheelchair friendly bathrooms & hallways
- Large utility Room with laundry outlets
- Individually controlled forced air heating & air conditioning in all suites
- Private balconies
All of this for one monthly payment!
2 Bedroom — starting at $1,833.79/mth
1 Bedroom — starting at $1,645.32/mth
Electricity, Heat, Water, WIFI, Condo Fees all included
Interested in additional incentives? Contact us!
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.