Chancellor Place of Pasadena
990 E. Del Mar Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91106
Assisted Living, Independent Living
About Chancellor Place of Pasadena
Chancellor Place is located in Pasadena on the Corner of Del Mar Blvd. and Catalina Ave. We have 56 private apartments with a 24 hour emergency response system.
Chancellor has licensed personnel on duty 16 hours a day and caregivers around the clock to meet all your care needs. Assistance with dressing, bathing and medications.
- Three nutritious meals daily.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- Social and recreational events - Gym - Transportation - Social parlor - Library craft rooms - Beauty shop - Shopping- Chancellor Place is dedicated to providing wide range of care for our residents. From daily monitoring to assisting with personal needs. Chancellor Place maximizes each resident's independence by designing a personalized program of care.
Living in a smaller community makes for a home like environment. Our friendly staff is always there for you. Our Activities Director is always planning great outings and events for our residents to attend.
Chancellor's is located in a lovely part of the city. We are 1 north of Cal Tech and 1 1/2 blocks from Lake Avenue where all the shops and restaurants are located. All this is within walking is distance. Come for a visit and let us show you what we have to offer your loved one.
Schedule an appointment!
Contact a senior living advisor.
- Activities Onsite
- Activities Offsite
- Devotional Services Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Beautician Onsite
- Nurses on Staff
- Visiting Nurse
- Visiting Podiatrist
- Visiting Physical Therapist
- Resident Parking Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Respite Offered
The above community description is provided by the community and not by A Place
for Mom. A Place for Mom does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this
information. Seniors and their families should confirm features and amenities with
the community’s representatives.
We Love Helping Families Find the Right Senior Care
"Mom is now participating in many activities and for the first
time in a very long time. She is eating right and taking her
medications correctly. She seems very happy and we are so
-- Debbie F., Found Assisted Living in Pasadena, CA
"Thank you so very much for your help in finding a place for our
mom. My sister says that mom seems very happy there at Octavia's
and it's so wonderful that it is only 3 blocks from my sister's
-- Beverly R., Found Residential Care Home in Huntington Beach, CA
Call (866) 344-4946
- Get FREE guidance
- Compare costs and services
- Get an insider's view on communities