Celebration Village Forsyth (Opening Fall 2017)
3000 Celebration Blvd Suwanee GA 30024
Celebration Village Forsyth has 5 distinct neighborhoods: Active Adult Homes for purchase and Independent Living, Concierge Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care apartment homes for rent.
Through 10 years of research conducted by the Macarthur Foundation it was found that our wellness is determined more by what we do everyday than by our genetics. Our genetics only play a 30% role in our overall health. The other 70% of our wellness comes from how engaged we are physically, intellectually, spiritually and socially. Therefore, everything from the layout of the community to the amenities and activities that are offered focus on the Masterpiece Living Philosophy.
In the center of our community is the Celebration Club where our residents will have the opportunity to enjoy numerous amenities. It is in this Club that our residents will enjoy restaurant style dining, private dining, a game parlor, fitness room, salon and spa, theater, art studio, cooking school, bistro and piano bar.
The owners of Celebration Village have more than 50 years of combined experience in senior care. Through this experience, they have designed a community that will truly support older adults maximize their potential in order to live their best life.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.