Cedarhurst of Edwardsville
7108 Marine Road Edwardsville IL 62025
Cedarhurst of Edwardsville
Cedarhurst of Edwardsville is an assisted living community located in beautiful Edwardsville, Madison County, Illinois. Our location is just moments away from Dunlap Lake and offers peace and privacy, thanks to the small town surrounding it.
Cedarhurst is proud to offer assisted living tailored for individual residents, in a safe and friendly home-like environment. Each resident's care starts with a profile of his or her history, needs, abilities, and preferences. This allows staff to provide different types of individual care, ensuring residents' daily needs are met with dignity. Our memory care programs, run by caring and understanding staff, ensure those living with dementia or Alzheimer's and the resulting memory loss remain as independent and fulfilled as they can possibly be. Our services and amenities include:
- Many opportunities to be involved in your loved one's care
- Daily activities open to friends and family
- Individual rooms or spacious suites with a shared bathroom
- Amenities to help memory care patients stay involved and connect with their fondest memories, including a supervised kitchen, an office space, and a well-stocked wardrobe of vintage clothing
- Scheduled transportation to doctor's appointments, outings, tours and activities
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen, and grounds-keeping services
The staff and residents at Cedarhurst of Edwardsville invite you to see the sights, feel the comforts, and experience what assisted living could be like for your loved one.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Nice place overall, a few problems with medication management recently
Overall I think they do a good job at Cedarhurst of Edwardsville. The people here are very nice, and the facility is well kept and clean. They have a lot of great activities and events, and we just love the...
Very nice place!
They've really done an excellent job so far at Cedarhurst! My loved one was very solitary and sedentary before coming here, but after only a few weeks here she has really come out of her shell! She participates...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.