Casa del Mare Assisted Living & Memory Care
3508 7th Avenue Kenosha WI 53140
What makes Casa del Mare so unique?
Each resident works with our team to design a flexible, individualized care plan aimed at promoting independence. Our delicious dining services provide 3 healthy meals per day. We also use a state of the art electronic health record system improving safety, quality of care & customer services.
Our resort-style amenities include:
- Scheduled transportation to shopping & community outings
- Health & wellness suite with physical therapy center
- Refreshing lake-view spa with spa services and whirlpool tub
- Full service hair-salon and barber shop
- Full service dining
- Heated, underground parking and enclosed walkway connecting the campus
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor areas for personal enjoyment
- On-site banking, activity center & media room
- Comprehensive social activities & engaging mind programs
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A good tour!
The people I met during our tour were nice. The community was clean. This community was just to big for us. I felt he would have been isolated.
There was no medical help for my father in the community and there weren't many amenities available around as well. The location didn't work for us. Meals were also not included. The guide that provided...
My Father Loves Here
This is a fantastic community, my father is doing well here. He loves the place and we are satisfied. A place for mom was amazing with all they help they provided. My sister says they are providing him with...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.