Caroline Place Retirement Residence
118 Market Street Hamilton ON L8R3P9
Caroline Place Retirement Residence is a Greenwood assisted living community located in the heart of Hamilton, ON.
Conveniently located in the downtown core, Caroline Place is easily accessible by public transit, or by the major highways close-by. Also nearby is the picturesque Burlington Bay, a comfortable walking distance from the residence. We offer three different options for accommodations, ranging from 435 to 740 square feet. Depending on your needs, studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom suites are available.
Backed by the personal commitment of Madelaine Steller-Cain, Executive Director, Caroline Place's warm and welcoming staff include a 24-hour team and a full-time activities coordinator. The staff are available at the push of a button, providing convenience and peace of mind while allowing you to remain independent.
Some of the highlights of Caroline Place include:
- 24-hour access to coffee, tea, fruit and snacks in the cafe
- On-site laundry access for personal use of the residents
- Pets are allowed, meaning you can rest easy knowing your animal companions are welcome to live with you
- Guest suites including meal options for family members who wish to stay overnight on-site
- Additional services for a small fee, such as medication supervision, dry cleaning, dietary assistance or help into the tub or shower
Caroline Place offers the perfect combination of freedom and security. Tours of our establishment are offered for potential residents to see for themselves the care free and independent lifestyle we have to offer. We look forward to welcoming you to our wonderful community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.