About Caroline Place Retirement Residence
Caroline Place Retirement Residence is a Greenwood assisted living community located in the heart of Hamilton, ON.
Conveniently located in the downtown core, Caroline Place is easily accessible by public transit, or by the major highways close-by. Also nearby is the picturesque Burlington Bay, a comfortable walking distance from the residence. We offer three different options for accommodations, ranging from 435 to 740 square feet. Depending on your needs, studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom suites are available.
Backed by the personal commitment of Madelaine Steller-Cain, Executive Director, Caroline Place’s warm and welcoming staff include a 24-hour team and a full-time activities coordinator. The staff are available at the push of a button, providing convenience and peace of mind while allowing you to remain independent.
Some of the highlights of Caroline Place include:
- 24-hour access to coffee, tea, fruit and snacks in the café
- On-site laundry access for personal use of the residents
- Pets are allowed, meaning you can rest easy knowing your animal companions are welcome to live with you
- Guest suites including meal options for family members who wish to stay overnight on-site
- Additional services for a small fee, such as medication supervision, dry cleaning, dietary assistance or help into the tub or shower
Caroline Place offers the perfect combination of freedom and security. Tours of our establishment are offered for potential residents to see for themselves the care free and independent lifestyle we have to offer. We look forward to welcoming you to our wonderful community.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor