Carolina Gardens at Harbison
990 Columbia Ave Irmo SC 29063
Senior living at Carolina Gardens at Harbison is different. We encourage all of our residents to exercise independence and choice when possible while being available to assist with activities of daily living as needed. Our residents enjoy a vibrant lifestyle, making meaningful connections with our dedicated staff and with each other. We are proud to be a place where residents thrive, balancing privacy and community life in a way that encourages and engages each resident daily.
Services and amenities offered at Carolina Gardens at Harbison include:
- A prime location near shopping, dining and banking
- An elegant and welcoming dining room
- Comfortable and cozy sitting areas
- A choice between one-bedroom and studio apartment homes
- Spacious accommodations with a kitchenette, microwave and individual climate control
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Tour Went Well
My tour of this community went well. The community was in the process of being remolded. From what I saw the community could use some updating. The staff I met was friendly, and answered all my questions. Everyone...
My Mother really likes it there. She loves the staff.
Food A Little Dry, But This Is A Lovely Community
I have recently fall and broke my leg, but once I get better I will be returning to Caroline Gardens. This is a lovely community, I do enjoy living here. The staff is very kind and helpful. They do a good job...See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.