About Cantler's Personal Care Home
Cantler's Personal Care Home is located in Abingdon, a city in Maryland in Harford County. Abingdon is an historical town as it is the birthplace of William Paca, one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence. With its charming atmosphere and manicured lawns, Abingdon will appeal to seniors who prefer a residential care home in a quiet neighborhood.
The dedicated staff at Cantler's Personal Care Home aims to help seniors with particular chores to help them enjoy their day. Whether someone wants their hair brushed, their shoelaces tied, or a letter posted, staff members are on call 24 hours a day to see to the residents' needs and concerns.
Small as the group home setting might be, the amenities are not to be underestimated.
- Residents are free to decorate their room to their personal taste
- With daily housekeeping and a laundry service, residents are assured of a clean room with plenty of fresh linens
- Home cooked meals are nutritious with a wide variety of dishes
- The staff sees to it that nobody forgets their medication
- If someone needs a ride, transportation is provided
Whether a long term or short term stay is planned, Cantler's Personal Care Home ensures everyone's safety and happiness. There are comfortable chairs to spend an afternoon reading, a table and chairs for a game of Canasta, a TV to follow all favorite shows, and a garden to enjoy fresh air.
Moving into Cantler's Personal Care Home is just like living at home, but with company of others.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor