Cameo Turtle Rock I
19105 Sierra Majorca Irvine CA 92603
Cameo Turtle Rock I
Cameo Turtle Rock I, located in Irvine, California, is a residential care home specializing in senior care, including dementia, memory, and cognitive care. Located within a regional park, Cameo Turtle Rock I, is centrally located between Santa Ana, San Diego Creek, and the Laguna Hills. Live your life worry free while taking in all the beautiful sites nature has to offer.
Choosing to reside with Cameo Turtle Rock I means you are ready to live in a safe and secure environment where highly skilled and professional staff are standing by, 24 hours a day, seven days a week to assist you, no matter what the task may be. Assistance from a Cameo Turtle Rock I staff member always is efficient, and it always comes with a friendly smile.
Services Available with Cameo Turtle Rock I:
- Daily individual exercise and activity programs
- Daily bathing, grooming, and dressing assistance
- Meal planning, preparation, and feeding, if needed
- Light housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation and companionship to and from personal appointments, including shopping and social activities
If you like relaxing and taking in picturesque nature scenes, Cameo Turtle Rock I is the place for you. Orange County California was chosen by CNNMoney as the fourth best place to live within the United States. Not your typical group home setting, let the warm and friendly staff with Cameo Turtle Rock I prove to you that you will be treated with the kindness, dignity, and respect that you rightfully deserve, without losing your feeling of living independently.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.