Brunswick At Longstown
2830 Carol Road York PA 17402
Brunswick at Longstown is a senior living community located in York, PA, which is a historical city in York County and home to just over 43,000 people. Residents will enjoy walking through the city seeing different landmarks, enjoying the park-like settings, going to local stores, going to restaurants with friends, or relaxing in our comfortable development.
Brunswick at Longstown offers the highest level of care to our seniors in a quiet, home-like setting. At Brunswick at Longstown, our trained staff works around the clock handling every aspect of your loved one's care including all activities, laundry, housekeeping, medications, all meals, transportation, appointments, and rehabilitation. Our residents receive around the clock care from our staff who are on-site 24-hours a day to assist them with anything they need.
We are also a socially engaging community that enjoys outings, social events, group activities, and other ways to encourage dialog between our seniors. Some of the available services, amenities, and activities that we have available in our new community include:
- Exercise and stretching classes in our community room
- Fun card games, bingo and board games, and arts and crafts
- Three well-balanced meals prepared restaurant-style by our chef
- A library, a large community room and classes
- Spacious apartments with kitchenettes, air, cable and Internet
- Indoor and outdoor seating areas to relax with friends
- On-site housekeeping and laundry services weekly
We would love to have your family member join us at Brunswick at Longstown for fun activities, relaxation, and new friends in our caring community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Great Dementia Unit
Very friendly staff; helpful. [Removed] are awesome and we loved working with them.
Location Was A Major Factor
We toured several locations before deciding on this one. The location is just perfect for the family so that we can all visit. Mom is doing fine since moving here as expected it was a big adjustment but she...
My Visit To The Community!
This community seemed nice when I visited. The people I met were friendly and the community seemed clean. They did have things on different floors and there was a lot of walking to get to other areas. This...See all 18 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.