About Brunswick At Longstown
Brunswick at Longstown is a senior living community located in York, PA, which is a historical city in York County and home to just over 43,000 people. Residents will enjoy walking through the city seeing different landmarks, enjoying the park-like settings, going to local stores, going to restaurants with friends, or relaxing in our comfortable development.
Brunswick at Longstown offers the highest level of care to our seniors in a quiet, home-like setting. At Brunswick at Longstown, our trained staff works around the clock handling every aspect of your loved one’s care including all activities, laundry, housekeeping, medications, all meals, transportation, appointments, and rehabilitation. Our residents receive around the clock care from our staff who are on-site 24-hours a day to assist them with anything they need.
We are also a socially engaging community that enjoys outings, social events, group activities, and other ways to encourage dialog between our seniors. Some of the available services, amenities, and activities that we have available in our new community include:
- Exercise and stretching classes in our community room
- Fun card games, bingo and board games, and arts and crafts
- Three well-balanced meals prepared restaurant-style by our chef
- A library, a large community room and classes
- Spacious apartments with kitchenettes, air, cable and Internet
- Indoor and outdoor seating areas to relax with friends
- On-site housekeeping and laundry services weekly
We would love to have your family member join us at Brunswick at Longstown for fun activities, relaxation, and new friends in our caring community.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor