Brookdale Western Hills
3902 West Adams Avenue Temple TX 76504
Residents at Brookdale Western Hills enjoy our prime location that allows for day excursions to nearby local attractions like the Temple Railroad & Heritage Museum and the Battle of Temple Junction. We have a vibrant activities and social calendar to engage residents in our community and help them develop lasting and meaningful relationships.
Our community is elegant and offers resort-style amenities while also being comfortable and feeling like home. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Western Hills include,
- Access to a licensed and registered nurse
- Personal care plans that are regularly reviewed and adapted
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Three meals prepared fresh daily
- A choice of studio or one-bedroom or private or companion suites
- Accommodations feature kitchenettes, carpeting and individual climate controls
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
We toured this community. the rooms were very small like a studio. The property was not what we wanted. The staff were nice and answered the questions we had for the care offer. They had people smoking around...
Taking Good Care of My Friend and Her Needs
My friend is doing well with her move to this community. She has adjusted very well to it, and I know she is in good hands. The community is nice and clean. She hasn't any problems with the cleanliness....
Friendly staff but a lot of miscommunication
They are telling me they are going to do one thing, but they do another. They have been told that their regional supervisor told them something, but they still aren't doing the correct thing. Food wise,...See all 10 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.