Brookdale West Side Rochester
1404 Long Pond Road Rochester NY 14626
Our community at Brookdale West Side Rochester is peaceful and quiet with easy access to all the fun and conveniences of Rochester. At Brookdale West Side Rochester, residents enjoy personalized care in a home-like environment where our staff cares deeply for each person. Residents choose from three different apartment styles, choosing one that best suits their needs. Each home features individual climate control, private bathrooms and emergency call system.
Residents at Brookdale West Side Rochester live an abundant live, free from the hassles of home ownership. Our residents are able to rest comfortably knowing our well-trained staff is taking care life's little hassles. Services and amenities at Brookdale West Side Rochester include:
- A strong partnership with local medical providers ensuring high quality comprehensive care
- Access to a compassionate and educated staff that works to meet needs while respecting privacy and dignity
- A fun and bustling activities calendar including lunch at local wineries, rodeos, book club, crafting club and more
- Cozy common areas to socialize and visit
- Full-service dining with a choice of meals
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Westside Great facility
Very friendly staff. They accommodate all the residents' needs. Clean environment and great meals. Residents are very friendly and also help each other, many activities for them to participate in and keep...
We used this community for respite for three weeks. They had some nice amenities and it was a nice looking place. The staff are nice and they had good activities. I was a little disappointed when I thought...
Not very appealing!
The Brookdale West Side Rochester was not as nice as other places that we looked at. The apartment that they showed us was very small with not much natural lighting. When my mother walked in, she said: "...See all 18 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.