Brookdale Vestal West
421 Plaza Drive Vestal NY 13850
At Brookdale Vestal West, we offer extensive, high quality care for our residents who have various types of dementia. We understand what it takes to care for people with memory impairment and we hire only the most compassionate, understanding and respectful people to care for our residents. Because of our experience and specialized services we are able to care for residents as they progress through dementia, eliminating the need to move to another community.
Other benefits of living at Brookdale Vestal West include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living by our staff who respects the privacy and dignity of all residents
- Access to a highly trained staff, trained specifically to care for senior with memory impairment
- Programming tailored to the interests and abilities of our residents
- Access to a large network through our strong relationships with the community and local medical care professionals
- Three delicious and balanced homemade meals served daily in our dining room
- Unparalleled care in a home-like, warm and welcoming community
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Vestal West gets my recommendation
So far things are going pretty well at this community. Mom seems to like the staff and they know who I am when I call or visit. They helped make her transition into the community easier and they work well...
love the place
They are very helpful in placing your loved one. She has been there for a month and I am able to talk with them when necessary. It is a beautiful place.
Excellent,cost analysis to see if I can manage it. Liked the idea of ability of staying in one place when more care is needed. Will have my daughter in mid March re visitSee all 14 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.