2601 Valparaiso Street Valparaiso IN 46383
Brookdale Valparaiso is located in a quiet, peaceful part of the city giving residents a relaxing experience while also being close to downtown, allowing residents to enjoy all that the city has to offer. At Brookdale Valparaiso we offer customized care services in a home-like community that is easily accessible for residents with limited mobility.
We believe in a person-centered approach to care that puts residents first. Our services and amenities are designed to improve the lives of our residents. They include:
- Outdoor courtyard with a garden and walking paths
- Private dining room for entertaining visitors
- Enclosed sun room
- Cozy family room with a fireplace
- Private, spacious apartment accommodations
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.