5800 Southwest Drury Lane Topeka KS 66604
At Brookdale Topeka, we are dedicated to caring for seniors who have Alzheimer's disease or a related dementia. Our staff is carefully chosen and specially trained to work with seniors who have memory loss, recognizing their unique needs and celebrating their individuality. Brookdale Topeka is a home-like community, with intimate spaces decorated to feel just like home.
We understand that familiarity and routine are crucial to the comfort of people with dementia, which is why our residents enjoy a gentle daily structure that includes:
- Mental workouts each morning that includes discussions, brain games and sharing stories
- Physical activity that residents enjoy like group exercise, walking or dancing
- Daily life skills that give seniors a sense of purpose
- Life-enriching activities centered around the interests of residents
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
This was a nice facility everyone was great.
The tour of Brookdale Topeka was positive.The staff was friendly and answered our questions.
Not very knowledgeable!
When we toured, we met with a girl who was second in charge I believe, and she was not very knowledgeable. This option went down very fast for that reason.See all 14 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.