1180 Wilson Hall Road Sumter SC 29150
At Brookdale Sumter, we are dedicated to providing an exceptional assisted living experience that encourages independence and choice while our well-trained staff is readily available to provide the assistance residents need. We provide personalized and holistic care services, giving residents a true sense of self, purpose and community while also encouraging an active lifestyle through our social programs.
Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Sumter include:
- Home-cooked entrees served in our dining room daily
- A varietyof living arangements are available, including studio and one-bedroom apartments, or private and companion suites
- Apartment or suite-style homes include kitchenettes, lighted closets and private baths
- Our pet-friendly community permits small pets
- Outdoor courtyard with gardening areas
At Brookdale Sumter, we are proud of our inviting and home-like community, and we invite you to join us for relaxation and fun.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I would recommend Brookdale Sumter to family and friends. The staff is attentive and nice. The meal portions that my loved one has are good and healthy. There are some music activities that my loved one likes....
Not A Good Staff
It has not been a good experience here at Brookdale. I am trying to wait it out before moving my grandmother to a new commuinty. The mangement informed me they were hiring more people because they are very...
Met all of our expectations
Our experience with Brookdale Sumter has been a very positive one, overall. It's a nice looking place, the staff has been forthcoming and professional, and they've met all of our expectations in regards...See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.