Brookdale Sugarland Ridge
1551 Sugarland Drive Sheridan WY 82801
Our activities team is pleased to offer individual and group activities designed to foster socialization, independence and a sense of wellbeing. Residents enjoy a variety of options both at home and in the Sheridan area:
- Daily exercise programs
- Live music and sing a longs
- Games, including bingo, card games and board games
- Individual activities such as arts and crafts, puzzles and a library
- Church services and bible study
- Ladies lunch bunch
- Men's lunch brunch
- Outdoor areas with beautiful flower beds, perfect for summer evening socializing
Meals are served in our beautiful dining room and both visitors and residents enjoy our home cooked meals. Our chefs delight in combining healthy options with favorite family recipes such as chicken fricassee, green bean casserole or savory pot roast. Our desserts includes favorites like banana cream pie, ice cream sundaes, bread pudding or fresh fruit. Family and friends are welcome to join their loved one in the dining room for both great food and great conversation.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.