Brookdale Stevens Point
5625 Sandpiper Drive Stevens Point WI 54481
Brookdale Stevens Point offers three levels of care including independent living, assisted living and memory care services. Our continuum of care services allow seniors to transition between levels of care if needs should change. No matter which level of care a resident is in, we believe in a holistic approach that values individuality and strives to give residents purpose while meeting intellectual, spiritual, physical, emotional and mental needs.
Our wide range of resort-style amenities and compassionate care services include:
- A pet-friendly community that allows pets under 20 pounds
- Three homemade meals served daily in our elegant dining room
- Extended seating times for meals gives seniors more flexibility in their schedules
- Life-enriching activities and socials
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Memory care paperwork
The ED was great in helping us understand the complicated paperwork involved with making the difficult transition to memory care for our mother.
Good Care, Not-So-Good Contract
My Dad is doing okay, the care is going really good. The staff, food, and care is excellent. I have only had one issue. "Procuring an apartment" was more than putting a deposit on the place. I ended...
Mom is new
There are a lot of activitiesSee all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.