Brookdale Scotts Valley
100 Lockewood Lane Scotts Valley CA 95066
Our residents enjoy personalized care services that are tailored to meet individual needs and preferences. We work closely with each resident to develop trusted relationships that let us learn about their past to help them achieve future goals. Residents enjoy privacy and independence in apartment-style homes, while our dynamic social calendar and abundance of community events help residents feel a sense of community and belonging.
Brookdale Scotts Valley offers a range of services and amenities, including:
- Holistic care services to provide an environment where seniors thrive
- Alarmed exterior doors and emergency response system in each apartment
- Private dining room for special occasions and family events
- Putting green to practice your golf stroke
- Gardening areas with raised beds
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
We loved [Removed]. I can't say enough about her. She is perfect for her job. She is so welcoming, friendly, knowledgeable, appropriate, and helpful. We loved the whole feeling of the place, amenities,...
The Brookdale is a nice place, my dad seemed to really like it. It is clean and the food is very good. Whenever there were any bumps in the road, they were quick to resolve them.
A new home
I like living in this community. The staff is always helpful to my needs. This community is very clean. I like being able to cook for myself when I want. The meals that are served are good. I like the activities...See all 15 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.