Brookdale San Pablo
13956 San Pablo Avenue San Pablo CA 94806
At Brookdale San Pablo, our residents enjoy access to highly personalized care services that promote independence and celebrate individuality, while also encouraging a strong sense of community. Brookdale San Pablo, a premier community in the region, is known as a leader in senior living solutions.
Our tenured staff takes the time to learn the history of each resident, understanding their past and helping them reach future goals. Brookdale San Pablo offers extensive services and amenities, which include:
- Personal assistance with activities of daily living such as showering, hygiene and grooming
- On-call nurse
- Dining assistance
- Regular housekeeping and trash removal services
- Activities and social events
- Walking paths
- Gardening areas with raised beds
- Pet-friendly accommodations
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Very nice facility!
Brookdale San Pablo has a very warm and caring staff. [Removed], the executive director, and [Removed], the activities director, have been especially welcoming and helpful to my aunt. Exceptionally large, spacious...
Great help !!!!
The staff is very supportive.
The staff is amiable & helpful. The grounds are well maintained. There is ample free parking for visitors. The food is plentiful and you have a variety of choices at every meal and healthy snacks are available...See all 19 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.