Brookdale Saginaw Assisted Living
2485 McCarty Road Saginaw MI 48603
Life at Brookdale Saginaw echoes the vibrancy and culture of our town. There is something for everyone to do at Brookdale Saginaw. Residents enjoy private apartment homes, cozy common areas, fun outings and a high quality of personalized care while maintaining as much independence as possible.
Services offered at Brookdale Saginaw include:
- Regularly reviewed personalized care plan
- Outdoor areas to be enjoyed by our residents including a courtyard, walking path and gardens
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Full-service dining with snacks available throughout the day
- Trained and compassionate staff on-site around the clock
Fun and social activities are vital to our community and we work closely with residents to understand their interests and hobbies to create opportunities for them to do what they enjoy. Brookdale Saginaw will feel like home from your first day with us.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Outstanding in every way
A very nice facility - great food, nice spots for TV and visitors...not too big...However, the best part about the place is the people who work there...wonderful, caring employees that my dad took to right...
Tour was Decent Overall
I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. My tour overall was okay. I felt the atmosphere in this community was like a hospital. I wanted a more homey environment for my mother. It is a decent community,...
I'm done with this place. They do not have a safety system in place that is adequate for residents. The food is awful and if someone doesn't like something they give them a bowl of Jell-O for dinner....See all 11 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.