240 South Inglewood Avenue Russellville AR 72801
Our caring staff is able to assist with many daily needs and we cater to your individual needs by providing:
- Visiting rehabilitation specialists
- Medication and chronic condition monitoring
- Onsite homecare
- Menus planned by registered dietician
- Respite care
- Assistance with daily tasks
- Housekeeping and laundry services
Our spacious apartments are available in four apartment styles and each offer an abundance of amenities:
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Individual climate controls
- Generous storage space
- Walk in shower with handheld shower
While we are surrounded by amazing out door areas we also offer plenty of indoor activities for you to enjoy. Activities are chosen by our residents and include spiritual activities such as church services and bible studies, active past times such as gardening and exercise classes as well as quieter past times such as painting classes and live entertainment. Residents also enjoy outings for shopping, dining and other entertainment.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Declining Service. Since Brookdale has taken over. seen is an increase i
I see a decline in services since Brookdale has taken over. The other day, my sisters had lunch with my Mother and had to wait an hour to get served. The room clean up is not good. Carpet continues to get...
Experience with Wildflower!!!
My father-in-law has been there one month!! He seems happy there. Everyone seems very nice, friendly and helpful!!! I think they have taken care of all of the things he has requested!!! He loves to play...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.