Brookdale Rio Rancho
1000 River View Drive Southeast Rio Rancho NM 87124
We offer many activities at home, and some of our resident favorites include:
- Exercise classes
- Weekly happy hours
- Bible study and church services
- Live musical performances
- Painting classes
- Walking club
- Casino trips
Apartments and cottages are suitable for either single- or double-occupancy and offer many amenities for your enjoyment:
- Private bathroom with walk-in showers
- Kitchenettes in select units
- Pet-friendly environment
- Residents encouraged to bring their own belongings and decorations
- Plenty of closet and storage space
- Individual climate controls
Our community is designed to offer seniors an enjoyable home for their retirement years. Residents may be as social as they like by joining our many activities, visiting with friends in our fireside lounge and enjoying a good game of pool or poker in our game room. For those wishing quieter activities, we have a library with computers, on-site beauty salon and raised garden beds in our courtyard.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The Food Could Be Better
My friend is doing okay, we are working out the kinks. The meals have not been so good. She tells me it tastes horrible and she is not happy with it.
Love the cottages! I can see my Dad here.
Friendly staff and they seemed happy. Facility is clean and fresh but could use some upkeep. Back hallways seemed dark and dingy. Cottages were very appealing with wonderful landscaping and convenient parking....See all 47 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.