Brookdale Rancho Mirage
72201 Country Club Dr Rancho Mirage CA 92270
Brookdale Rancho Mirage offers a continuum of care services so that as needs change, residents can easily transition into a new level of care in our community. Our well-trained staff balance assistance with independence, celebrating daily moments of success with residents and allowing them to develop a true sense of self and individuality.
Brookdale Rancho Mirage is highly regarded throughout the community, giving its residents a high quality of life with several services and amenities, including:
- A choice of apartment floor plans and layouts
- Well-appointed apartment homes with kitchenettes, refrigerators and large windows
- Pet-friendly accommodations for small pets
- Outdoor, heated swimming pool
- Fitness programs designed to meet the needs of seniors
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I was hesitant about my husband going into a care facility. I previewed several and decided on Brookdale RanchoMirage. I am very pleased with my decision. Actually even more than I thought I would be. The staff...
A tour for care
We toured this community for good care. The community did not have the feeling that we were looking for. This has a locked area that we were not comfortable. This community seemed limited. The staff were nice...
We toured this community when looking for my mother. It was clean with a friendly staff. I would recommend them.See all 27 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.