3100 Old Centre Avenue Portage MI 49024
Brookdale Portage is proud to offer high quality personalized assisted living services in a home-like setting. We treat our residents like we do our very own family, acknowledging their needs quickly and compassionately while respecting their privacy, independence and dignity.
Everything about Brookdale Portage, from our home-like decor to our intimate common areas, is designed with the comfort of our residents in mind. Additionally, residents enjoy an abundance of services and on-site amenities including:
- Highly personalized care with a service plan that is regularly reviewed to meet changing needs
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Full service dining with three balanced meals every day and snacks available throughout the day
- A well-trained staff on-site around the clock
- A vibrant and busy activities schedule tailored to meet the needs of residents
- Outdoor areas including a courtyard and a garden
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far we are pleased with how things are going for her. Although I am comfortable with the care the staff have been providing my loved one I do...
I do not think I would recommend this community!!
The food at this community was not very good as a lot of the time it was cold and unappetizing. The community was clean and most of the staff were nice. The management staff do not seem involved in the community....
A good decision!!
The food is good, healthy and they have a set menu. I have good communication with the staff and they are very accommodating. There are always activities going on and the staff remind mom when they are. The...See all 24 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.