Brookdale Plymouth Beach
97 Warren Avenue Plymouth MA 02360
At Brookdale Plymouth Beach we offer customized care services for activities of daily living and for seniors living with Alzheimer's and related forms of dementia. Our community is warm and inviting, tastefully decorated with several common areas where residents enjoy entertaining and visiting.
We provide a holistic, person-centered approach to care that puts the residents first and respects individuality. Our resort-style services and amenities enhance the lives of residents. They include:
- Outdoor walking paths with an enclosed courtyard and gardening areas
- Full-service beauty salon
- Library with an abundance of books, computers and internet access
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Engaging and purposeful entertainment
- Active social calendar
- Restaurant-style dining
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.