1744 West High Street Piqua OH 45356
Our single story community and professional staff will make you feel welcome right away. Residents are often seen gathered in one of our several common areas, getting to know each other while enjoying our fully enclosed sunroom, reading a book from our library, or just sharing stories around the fireplace. We offer three meals a day and have snacks available as desired. Residents enjoy meals in our full-service dining room with a friendly and knowledgeable wait staff.
At Brookdale Piqua we are proud of our high quality services offered by our experienced staff, which include:
- A highly personalized service plan
- Ongoing health assessments to ensure the safety and wellness of each resident
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Escort services within the building
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication management and administration
- A bustling activities schedule that meets a wide array of interests while cultivating and deepening friendships
Brookdale Piqua is a great place to call home. Call your Senior Living Advisor today to learn more about this community and join the Brookdale family!
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A good place
The marketing director is wonderful. The staff at this community are helpful as they answer our questions and encourage mom to be active. She likes to play bingo. The community is well taken care of and I...
First of all I didn't recognize this e-mail because it is Brookdale and I didn't know it was formerly Sterling House and that is why I didn't respond to this right away. The staff is very friendly...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.