1801 Southeast 24th Road Ocala FL 34471
At Brookdale Pinecastle we offer independent living services, assisted living services and memory care services. We have a wide range of services designed to meet a variety of needs. Community amenities at Brookdale Pinecastle include:
- A heated outdoor swimming pool
- Billiards game room
- Arts and crafts programs
- Fitness and wellness center
- Private dining area for visiting friends and family
- Library with computers and internet access for residents to catch up on news or read a favorite book
- Movie theater
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Scheduled transportation services for appointments
- Concierge service
Our community is the perfect combination of sophisticated comfort and quality care, coming together to give you retirement experience you deserve.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My parents comfort and care
The care at this community is wonderful and caring. The community is clean and maintained. My parents are happy with making new friends. The menu has been very healthy for them both to enjoy. They are both...
My dad has recently moved into this community and so far everything has been going fine for him. The staff have been very helpful in getting him adjusted into his new living environment and making sure he is...
My concern with this place is that when we got there, several residents were sitting out front not talking and not engaged with each other. At lunch though, residents did seem to talk to others. Probably a...See all 30 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.