Brookdale Paso Robles
1919 Creston Road Paso Robles CA 93446
Brookdale Paso Robles offers continuum of care services, giving residents and their families peace of mind that they can stay with us in their homes, even if their care needs should change. Balancing independence with assistance gives our residents room to grow and thrive as they take advantage of our services and amenities, which include:
- Laundry, housekeeping and trash removal services
- Scheduled transportation
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Fun activities and a vibrant social calendar
- Holistic care services
- Gardening areas with raised beds
- Enclosed courtyard with outdoor seating
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Friendly Staff !!
My father has recently moved into this community and so far everything is going well for him. I am comfortable with the quality of care that he is receiving from the staff and I have a peace of mind with him...
The Tour We Had
They did an excellent job showing us around for the tour. When we got there for the tour, there was limited parking. That is the downside. But we saw smiling residents and good interaction from the staff. I...
Too many "extra" charges
After being charged $6300. for memory care we were presented with "extra" fees of : $275/month for being "assisted to meals" across the hallway to the chow hall. Most of the time my Mom...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.