364 Cedardale Drive Southeast Owatonna MN 55060
We offer many amenities and services designed to provide meaning, comfort and stability into the lives of memory care residents. Our caring staff can provide your loved one with:
- Respite care
- 24 hour nursing staff
- Staff receive ongoing training in managing dementia behaviors
- Personalized and continuously updated care plans
- All public and private spaces are wheelchair and walker friendly
- Alarmed exterior doors for resident safety
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Assistance with daily hygiene activities
- Apartments have an emergency call system
- Health and behavior management and tracking
- Visiting rehabilitation therapists
We provide residents with a home-like environment that offers support, friendship and fun. We offer multiple daily activities including bingo and other games, exercise classes, live musical entertainment, spiritual activities and craft sessions. Our outdoor enclosed courtyard is a great place to relax in the sunshine, watch the birds at the feeders or garden in our raised flower beds.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The staff is friendly but they could use some help. There are too many residents for the amount of staff. The place is clean overall, but the food is awful. My father walks away hungry because of how bad it...
Very bad place!
This place was very depressing and dark. Also when we were suppose to take a tour all the man did was put us in the main room and talk. I asked where everyone was at because we did not see one single resident...
Our experience with the Brookdale Owatonna was terrible, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. In will start off by saying the staff and nurse were great. They took very good care of my father while he was there....See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.