1701 East Alameda Street Norman OK 73071
At Brookdale Norman senior living has never been better. Our staff is committed to providing high quality, personalized care services while protecting the privacy and dignity of each residents. Our residents enjoy private apartment homes, comfortable areas for socializing and eating with friends. We care about the stories and dreams of each of our residents and encourage their engagement and participation with the community.
Our trained staff partners with each resident to create a personalized care plan that is regularly reviewed for accuracy. Other services and amenities enjoyed by residents include:
- Three meals served daily with snacks available through the day
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Activities and programs that enrich the lives of residents
- Access to a well-trained and caring staff around the clock
- Outdoor courtyard
- Fully enclosed sun room for year-round enjoyment
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Over the top staff!!
The Brookdale Norman is a very nice place. My loved one is not completely acclimated to the place yet, but she is getting there. The place is really top drawer. The staff is great, they are very cooperative...
I really like the staff!
My father is doing great since moving into the Brookdale Norman. The place is very clean and the staff is wonderful. They are very friendly and attentive. I like how small the place is and the personal attention...
Meals could use improvement...
The transition for my mother is going pretty smooth. The place is clean and kept up very well. I'm a little disappointed the activity director left, and they haven't replaced her and so that's kind...See all 7 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.