2330 Bruce Street Neenah WI 54956
At Brookdale Neenah, residents enjoy dedicated assisted living care services in an intimate and home-like environment. Our well-trained and compassionate staff stand ready to provide assistance with personal needs such bathing, showering, dressing, grooming, mobility and dining assistance. We work closely with each resident to create a personalized plan that is regularly reviewed and carefully monitored for necessary changes.
Senior living is different at Brookdale Neenah. Our extensive services and amenities set us apart, and include:
- Three nutritious and delicious meals served in our dining room with snacks available throughout the day
- Personal housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- A choice of apartment floor plans and layouts with each home including a kitchenette, spacious closets and a walk-in shower
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Outdoor courtyard with gardening areas and walking paths
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A nice place!!
I had a nice respite stay at Brookdale. The best part of the stay were the staff. They were wonderful and helpful. The community was clean. The food was fine and they posted the menu on the bulletin board....
A Short Visit
My mom enjoyed the visit here. She liked the meals that were served and liked the activities there. The staff and caregivers were just fine for us. Everything went very good for the time she was there but my...
Review of Brookdale Neenah - Neenah, WI
Nice facility across the street from a park. Has wander controls on doors to alert staff of anyone leaving. Very tiny rooms 11x11 some activities.See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.