100 Brookmont Road Akron OH 44333
Our residents enjoy a wide variety of service and amenities. We offer memory care, assisted living, and independent living services. Clare Bridge Place is our secured memory care environment and provides the structure seniors with Alzheimer's and related dementias need. Residents enjoy a stress free lifestyle with our housekeeping services taking care of homes and a staff available around the clock to meet their needs.
Other services enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Montrose include:
- Fun and engaging programs, outings and entertainment
- Game room and community room designed to help residents make new friends and develop lasting relationships
- Wellness clinic, exercise room and whirlpool spa to keep seniors healthy and active
- On-site banking and postal services
- Outdoor garden areas with walking paths
There is something for everyone at Brookdale Montrose. Stop by or call today to learn more about our high quality services and worry-free lifestyle!
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Good Tour, Clean Community
I had a pleasant tour of this community. Everything went well, and the experience was a good one. The community was well-kept, and everything looked clean. The staff looked good, and presentable. They were...
Care and Options
We toured this community for my father's care. The staff was nice and we liked that they were able to show up around this community. We liked the list of nice activities that are offered. We would suggest...
Brookdale is wonderful
My dad insisted that he did not want to leave his Home of 50 years. He needed care 24/7 so it was too costly to have him stay at home . His doctor put him in rehab for a few weeks at a place that seemed more...See all 18 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.