Brookdale Monroe Square
919 Fitzgerald Street Monroe NC 28112
Our goal at Brookdale Monroe Square is to help our residents live as independently as possible while being readily available to provide professional and compassionate assistance as needed. Our community was specifically built to meet the unique needs of seniors, and it offers private apartment homes and comfortable common areas.
Residents choose from a variety of apartment styles and floor plans to find one that best meets their lifestyle. Our resort-style amenities and exceptional care services set us apart from traditional senior living and include a variety of amenities, such as:
- Outdoor courtyard with gardening areas and walking path
- Emergency response system
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Private apartments or companion suites with carpeting, private baths and a kitchenette
- Personalized care plans
- Housekeeping and laundry service
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Assisted living non dementia.
Mom's Care for home
We like the care from this community and the nice staff. We like knowing that the menu is good. We like knowing that he is offered to do activities and she is participating with mom. We like the care and the...
Love Brookdale Communities
The only reason why I didn't choose this community was the distances it was just too far out for me to drive. Other than that I have no complaints what so ever about this community. The staff was friendly...See all 20 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.