504 Gwinn Street East Monmouth OR 97361
Families and residents love our abundance of amenities and our caring staff members who treat our residents like family. Some of our amenities include:
- 24 hour on site staff
- Outdoor garden areas and walking paths
- On-site chapel
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Full service dining in our restaurant-style dining room
- Assistance with daily tasks if needed
- Private dining room, which can be reserved for family gatherings and special events
- Guest rooms to accommodate visiting family members
- All public and private spaces are handicapped accessible
- Pet-friendly community
- On-site beauty and barber shop services
We also have many activities and outings that residents can enjoy. Outings include visits to town for dining and shopping excursions, scenic drives and visits to local attractions. Our activities are chosen by residents, and current favorites are painting classes, comedy hours, manicures and ice cream socials.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I have no complaints my sisters stay so far at this community. Everyone seems to be very friendly especially all of the staff they have been great too her. She has no issues with the food they are serving and...
They Provide Good Care
My mom is at this community which is close to the family for visits and in case of emergency. It is clean and the housekeeping staff maintains the room. My mom does not join in much that is available, she is...
Small Improvements for Community
This community needs some kind of orientation for the family members. We are not getting answers on the care that is given to us. Very short staffed. The wait time for the meals is very long. Meals are extra...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.