Brookdale Middleburg Heights
15435 Bagley Road Middleburg Heights OH 44130
Brookdale Middleburg Heights sits on perfectly manicured grounds near scenic Metroparks. We offer high quality assisted living care in a homelike environment. Residents choose from several floor plans and layouts to find the best apartment home to meet their needs. Our well trained staff is on duty around the clock and residents receive seven levels of care within our community, including Alzheimer's and dementia care.
Other services and amenities at Brookdale Middleburg Heights include:
- Balanced and nutritious homemade meals
- A library for our residents to read
- An on-site activity room
- Scheduled transportation for
- Medication assistance
- On-site barber shop and beauty salon
- Strong local partnerships with the medical community to provide the best care possible
- Wide range of social activities including dances, summer concerts, garden parties, theater outings, and dinner clubs
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Pleased with My Choice
This is a nice community, and my mother is doing well with her move here. I do feel I made the right choice by moving here to this facility, The staff is good, they are taking good care of her, and her needs....
A good experience
We like this community when I loved one lived here. They keep it very clean and the staff were very nice. This community was a little bigger than other communities in the area. They offer some nice activities...
Very Impressed with This Community
I'am retired activities director from another community. So I have experience in the industry, and I have certain expectations. I will say this community has exceeded all my expectations I ever had. I'am...See all 23 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.