Brookdale Liberal Springs
1500 Terrace Avenue Liberal KS 67901
At Brookdale Liberal Springs residents choose from a variety of floor plans and layouts to find the apartment home that will best meet their needs. Each apartment home features individual climate control and a full kitchenette.
Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Liberal Springs are designed to improve the lives of residents. They include:
- Pet-friendly accommodations for pets under 20 pounds
- Three meals served daily in our dining room with a choice of entrees
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Regular housekeeping services
- Scheduled transportation services
Our caring and compassionate staff is committed to making sure that each resident is comfortable in their private homes. Residents are often seen socializing in our family room, laughing in our game room over a card game or catching up on their reading and the news in our library.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The Brookdale Liberal Springs is a good community because their staff is great. They are open to suggestions and really try to accommodate to all of my father's needs. The place is kept clean and is maintained...
Brookdale is a wonderful home.
My dad has lived at Brookdale for 6 years. He did not like the idea of leaving home, but did so for my mom's health. Brookdale is the best home "away from home" that a person can be. All of...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.