Brookdale LaCrosse (MC)
3161 East Avenue South La Crosse WI 54601
At Brookdale LaCrosse, our residents receive high-quality care services from a dedicated staff, carefully chosen and well-trained to work specifically with seniors needing memory care. We encourage our residents to be active in our community, engaged in their lives and making meaningful contributions to society. Brookdale LaCrosse is active and vibrant, offering a number of services and amenities, including:
- Personalized care plans
- 24-hour access to trained staff
- Transportation services
- Incontinence management
- Medication support
- Professional nurse oversight
- Secured community to protect residents who may wander
- Outdoor courtyard and gardening areas
- Specially designed community to give comfort and peace of mind for those with memory loss
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.