Brookdale Imperial Plaza
1717 Bellevue Avenue Richmond VA 23227
At Brookdale Imperial Plaza residents have access to three levels of care, independent living, memory care and assisted living services. We have over 20 years of experience providing professional and exceptional senior living care. Brookdale Imperial Plaza takes a holistic approach to care, using an innovative Optimum Life program that balances six aspects to care - emotional, purposeful, physical, social, intellectual and spiritual.
Residents enjoy a wide range of services and amenities including:
- Personalized assisted living programs and custom care to meet individual needs
- A carefully selected staff passionate about providing high quality care services
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- An active and vibrant lifestyle with a dynamic social calendar
- Pet-friendly community for pets under 20 pounds
- Three homemade meals daily served in our restaurant-style dining room
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Care for a friend
This is a nice community. I like knowing that he is happy and likes being able to do a lot of things for himself. The community is very clean and he likes the outdoors. He is enjoying a lot of the meals that...
Still Adjusting, but Overall Mom is in Good Hands Here
It has been a ruff transition for my mother with her move to this community, but overall I do feel she is safe. She is still adjusting, but I'am comfortable with her move here. They have good staff, and...
My mother's care
This is a great community for good care. We have just settled in and so far. The community is clean and we like the menu that is very good and large choices. They have a lot of activities that will be offered...See all 60 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.