Brookdale Hilton Head Court
48 Main Street Hilton Head Island SC 29926
Brookdale Hilton Head Court has an innovative memory care program that encourages choice and independence, giving residents room to be themselves while fully engaging in our community. Our program provides a gentle structure to each day that includes mental and physical workouts, practicing daily life skills and life-enriching activities and socials. Residents thrive through our services and amenities, which include:
- An award-winning dining program with consistent seating and dementia-friendly menus
- Exercise and fitness programs designed for people with dementia
- Scheduled transportation
- A choice of studio or shared studio apartments
- Spacious apartment homes with private bath, large closets and individual climate control
- Enclosed courtyard with walking paths and gardens
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale H.H has substantial room for improvement
Do thorough research before making a decision. This Brookdale facility has had MANY substantial management/administrative leadership issues since mid 2015. As a result, there have been MANY staffing issues,...
Blessing For My Fa,ily
After much research, we decided to put our Grandfather here. Amazing people. Warm, friendly everything you need for them to be when such a hard decision is being made..Really nice place and lots for them to...
Impressed From The Start
They have not done anything wrong. I have been impressed form the get-go. The staff is so welcoming to me and my loved one and i have been impressed with how they handle the residents and I love the size of...See all 15 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.