Brookdale Hawthorne Park
20 Hawthorne Park Court Greenville SC 29615
At Brookdale Hawthorne Park, we offer a continuum of care which means that our residents do not need to switch locations if needs should change. Residents can stay on our campus in their homes through retirement. Our community is warm and welcoming with luxurious services and amenities, including:
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Freshly prepared meals served three times a day
- Daily activities and social events
- A choice of studio, companion, private or private deluxe suites
- Homes that include private bath, kitchenette and individual heating and air controls
- Pet-friendly accommodations
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Family Pleased With This Community
My family is satisfied with my mothers move to this facility. I'am not there with her everyday, but from what my brother tells me all is well. She seems to be happy with this community, and we are comfortable...
I have recently taken a tour of this community for my mother and I have no complaints of how things had went. The staff where pleasant to work with and I thought they did a great job with the presentation....
This is the place for our mother. We do not have to look any further. I was just so pleased with the whole layout and the proper care that our mother would be taken care of on an everyday basis. They have so...See all 25 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.