105 Michelle Street Hanceville AL 35077
Our spacious apartments offer many features to make every day comfortable:
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Individually controlled heat and air
- Generous storage space
- Kitchenette with refrigerator
- Some units have patio or balcony
- Emergency response system
- Walk in closets
Of course we want you to have fun and make new friends. Our activities director chooses entertainment options that appeal to a wide variety of tastes. Current resident favorites include:
- Book club
- Bocce ball
- Live musical entertainment
- Bible studies and hymn sing a longs
- Health and wellness seminars
- Outings for dining, shopping and other events
- Daily exercise classes
Our caring staff is ready to assist you with daily activities and tasks. Our care services include:
- Mobility assistance
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Chef prepared meals and snacks
- Chronic condition monitoring
- Medication management
- Assistance with daily hygiene and grooming needs
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
We love it here!
The facility is always kept clean and looking good. They have a nice, friendly and helpful staff who are very attentive
We love it here. We have been very pleased.
We love it here. We have been very pleased. Everybody has been very friendly. We haven't had any issues with the food or the maintenance, or anything really. We have been very happy, I would give them a...
Very nice place, but expensive
I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. This was a very nice looking place, it was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. However,...See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.