7 Chardonnay Drive Fairport NY 14450
At Brookdale Fairport our residents enjoy personalized assisted living services in a home-like community. Our community has an ideal location near shopping in Fairport and near the Perinton Recreational Center with a senior center, swimming pool, track, and exercise program specifically designed for seniors. At the community, residents enjoy a wide variety of services and amenities which include:
- A choice of three different spacious apartment style homes with private baths
- Individual climate control ensures the comfort of all residents
- An intimate one-level community, easily accessible for residents with limited mobility
- Common comfortable living areas with a baby grand piano and fireplace
- A well-stocked library
- Strong relationship with the community and local medical providers
- Access to a compassionate and professional staff dedicated to meeting the needs of residents
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A nice community
My mom is adjusting well to living at Brookdale. The staff are nice and helpful. The food is good and they offer a lot of choices. They offer daily activities and they keep the community clean. I would recommend...
Nice facility. Determined this would be little too far for family to travel too. All seemed friendly, etc.,
I'am completely unsatisfied Brookdale Fairport. The experience has been very confusing. They have promised many things they have not followed through with. I do not feel comfortable with my sister living...See all 19 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.